Deepening Compassion, Awakening Happiness
Debra Premashakti Alvis, Ph.D., R.Y.T.
July 16–18, 2010
When we practice compassion, we
enjoy greater emotional resiliency, more
peaceful relationships with self and
others, and increased happiness.
• Learn approaches to motivate
yourself and others through
• Gently explore and challenge limiting
patterns through self-compassion
• Create mudras and intentions to
• Explore specific strategies for
supporting emotional regulation
• Create and interpret mandalas for accessing feelings and inner wisdom
• Experience Hatha Yoga, meditations, relaxation practices and imagery to open the heart
and encourage happiness
• Learn proven benefits of compassion and yogic practices
Healthcare professionals and Yoga teachers will leave with materials and strategies for
encouraging compassion and acceptance in their clients.
Tuition: $195. Add two nights accommodation and meals
www.integralyogaprograms.org Buckingham, Virginia
Located in Central Virginia: 40 mi. south of Charlottesville / 75 mi. west of Richmond / 150 mi. southwest of Washington, D.C